I searched and there are many conflicting answers and I am trying to figure out if I am going to keep my '09 e92 m3 and get a warranty and possibly maintenance or if I am going to hold off to get the new m4? coupe. or get a 335 for a year or two and then get the new m4? coupe.
Is it going to be an m4 in the coupe version?
And any idea of release info? I read late 2014 somewhere but was not sure if thats a good info or not.