The lease on my Z4is comes to an end next Sept. ('13). My wife and I had planned doing another ED at that time to pick up an F30 and have already booked our hotels for Oktoberfest, Italy and France. Additionally, to guarantee our delivery slot @ Welt I'll need to order in 3 months. However, I'm really tempted to postpone to Sept '14 if I knew for certain we could ED the F80 at that time.
I've looked high and low over the last couple of weeks and can't find anything definitive on the ED timeline. How has this worked in the past? Will we get a solid date after the Frankfurt show?