View Single Post
      02-23-2014, 03:26 PM   #81
Dr.Jeff
Private
Rep
Drives: ‘23 AW M8 Comp Gran Coup

Just saw these cars this morning... I am a huge M fan, and have owned 2 M3 CP and now a '14 F10 CP... Here are my thoughts on these two cars... So regarding the exterior and colors.... I am disappointed on how different the blue looked in person... It looks way lighter and softer than what I've seen in pics....The M4 definitely looks a lot wider from the back than the M3, and that trunk lid was pretty sick...The front end I was not impressed with, it looked like they tried too hard and forgot that simple sometimes is more.. Now on to the interior... I sat in the M3, and have to say the finish out was not a big step forward... You cannot cover up the cup holders like all the other M cars and the seats were very supportive but looked a little cheap because the lack of headrest separation.... All in all the car was great, but left me not wanting to call my dealership and place an order.....I'm sure the performance of these two will be fantastic, but in my opinion a V8 TT with 500 hp and then all the use of CF to save weight would destroy the other competition in its class... We will definitely see if these two can prove themselves like the e92 and e90 did... So, in conclusion would I buy one of these cars over my F10 or other M3's (e46, e92) definitely not...I did see the GT3 and Macan Turbo- great cars! Here are pics:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0