View Single Post
      03-30-2014, 11:05 PM   #79
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

I made it! I found Canada all by myself, and even back here. To many this would not be a reason to celebrate, but this was the first time while using a navigator, I went where I was supposed to go! I keep arguing with them, and I'm so stubborn I always take the option not recommended.

Well, first of all, I have to say, that the Canadians are the best! they work on metric system, and they have a sense of humor, and when I lost my way totally, one even found me a map from his truck. I may have to go there again, if I can spot the right highway again.

Then to the show. I here by take back my positive comments on the smurf. I will not be able to live with it, and hell will freeze over before that will end up in my garage. I have to say, that my brain always had twisted it in to a shade darker color, and that was enough for me. I tried to picture it with the carbon fiber roof and all, but the sad truth is, that that color is too girly for me (and till I finally give up, I'm a specimen of the wrong sex when it comes to buyers of these).

I'm sorry to say this, but without more space to see the cars, and in that light, the M3 stole the show. I'm sure the 4 has more presence in some other color, and with less kids running around it, but today and only on this forum I will confess doing the wrong choice in two things. I think the 3 looked meaner, and beefier, and I'm not sure it's all because of that smurf poop.

I don't know if someone else has a thing for the (they might be called side mirrors) mirrors, but hell yeah, in Ye they made the 3 and the (even in smurf) 4 look like the devil himself. Even the atheist in me shook in fear. They have a presence and both of them ( in any other color than the smurf) made me want to be the one who walks to them.

People here complained about the dealers, and I have to say, that treatment I received was great. I had no trouble getting in the car, the dealer would have left me there for the rest of the day, it seemed so. I did all the boring things, adjusted the mirrors, checked how good the rear view is and so on, I was there probably only minutes, but I think that the four will be driving machine, as the slogan says.

I did tell the dealer, that I have ordered one already, that did not make him look at me as a goner, he seriously was willing to spend his time explaining things to me. My English is horrid when it comes to this stuff, I never needed these words in this language. Someone mentioned looking like they had the money, but the attitude I received was not like that at all. I had dirty jeans on, and an old leather jacket with me, I would have been the last person I would guess had the cash to buy these.

Last edited by Lups; 03-31-2014 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: one smurf added.
Appreciate 0