Ecliptic
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 Frozen White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Bubble View Post
M3 is such a badass car

You ain't kidding Double Bubble, I was so lucky to find a brand new 2013 FROZEN WHITE << ( I just love saying it ) a few weeks ago from Nebraska, it had something like 29 miles on the odo probably from a few test drives since the body of the car was still wrapped in the factory tarp, and by the way thats how the car arrived for me in L.A. I can't even put into words the joy and excitement of driving this little beast, I mean just walking into the garage and seeing it overwhelms me. . Don't get me wrong I love Mercedes, I mean Benzes are pretty sick I've been driving my sisters 06 CLK 55 Cabrio around since she got married last summer and bought herself an AMG Gangsta Wagen G63. It's been nothing but pure joy driving it around on the daily, but you just know when you're driving a BMW,and man you know they don't play when they say they build only one thing and one thing only...... ..............................................
"The ultimate Driving Machine" everything from how it grips the corners, to how it sounds when you peel at a stop light and I'm talking stock. Even the interior smells like you're sitting in a Bentley. I need some guidance though because I do plan on moding it but I also plan on talking my time and perfecting it as well. Any ideas?? So far I've tinted the windows with Huper Optiks, and had the wheels dipped in gloss black, powder coated the calipers, and redid the interior trim in carbon fiber. Next up will be Napa Leather and Alcantara Recaro's from Europe. About $6k each

Feel free to give me any suggestions, hopefully other members can advise as well.
Appreciate 0