05-16-2014, 07:35 AM   #79
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterM4 View Post
+1000

Boss & RIPM5 you guys are over this stuff like a rash. You've great cars guys, people claiming good times in the new M3/4 is not an attack on you or your cars. How petty do you need to be to change your sig to put down the excellent new cars, very low class man.
You guys really can't take a joke can you? Lol! Boss330 doesn't even own an M5. He's one of the most knowledgable and respected car enthusiasts around here. GMD2003 is also exceptionally knowledge about all cars. We're all just enthusiasts like you dudes are. Show us a post where we say anything directly bad about the M4 or M3? Lol! Now if one of came on here and said: "Oh the M4 sucks because it doesn't have the Bang & Olufsen Sound System, I'll never drive one," then sure flame away. Like I've stated many times before, the new M3 and M4 are fantastic cars and it's the first M3 I've ever really wanted. Can't we share our thoughts and state facts too, without it seeming like we are attacking the community? You really should have seen the hate some people got over on M5Board, when comparing the E60 M5 to the F10 M5. In the end we're all just enthusiasts with passion. There's a lot of cars which I think are better than the M5 too. So just chillax bro, no one is trying to fight you. Peace and love dude.

Appreciate 0