View Single Post
      05-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #672
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

Another update.

We are up to 139 entries in the survey. The latest entries are from PRM4, 1slowE82Cp, GoKuA, Taito, LBH23, M Vier, kqian, nrrads, EdR, and Jesal@IND.

Since the last update, some orders' production weeks were pushed back, some orders' production week were moved up, and some orders are actually getting built sooner that their confirmed production date.

Overall, percentage-wise, not a whole lot of changing. We do have a new entry with individual color option. It is a Week 28 build, subject to changes . If it holds, it would give us an indication when individual color builds will start.

As more and more of the 1st allocation cars are built, shipped, and arriving at dealerships, I think the usefulness of this survey has run its course. I did learn a lot about options and build status, finding short-comings of this survey, as well as other stats that we wish we could track but didn't have the data to. I suspect that this will be the last status update on this survey. Please do continue to use this thread to discuss the status of your 1st allocation orders.

I am readying another survey to get us data on cars that are delivered, with the ability to track all colors, packages, and options available to the USA market. This new survey will give us a better view into popularity of each available option and feature. I will start it around the official launch date, or when forum members report of their deliveries.

Thank you to everyone for participating this experiment.
Attached Images