04-06-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 YMB/SS ZCP

Previous Vehicles

A Little Backstory

I've been sort of a car whore the past four or five years. I mainly went back and fourth between quite a few cars. Nothing too special, I could never just make up my mind.

This was may last car I turned in on lease before I got stationed here in Korea.

Jetta Hybrid

Here it is just before I turned it in... Terrible pics, but I lost hundreds of pics somewhere. The joy of being overseas.

She was a good little commuter. I was spending tons on gas with the Mustang, plus after having my Posterior Tibialus reconstructed and anchored in place, I figured it would be best to get a nice cruiser for a while. It's a 7 Speed DSG, turbo hybrid. I'd almost by this car again if I didn't prefer the diesel. She surprised many on the road.

I owned two 2013 Mustang GT 5.0, Same color.

These compressed images are killing me. I need a Flickr account, methinks.

Anyway, I didn't have many mods done to these two. I actually had bought wheels, complete suspension and few other things, but I never installed them parts and ended up selling them. I had a Corsa Extreme catback and a tune on both.

The Golf R.

I owned this car twice, and the second time was by a complete accident. I ran into this car at another dealership after checking in for something for a buddy of mine. I looked out the showroom window, and say a Golf R sitting on KWs... "Hey, that's my fucking car?!" For some reason, I left with it.

I spent tons the first time around on this car. I had an APR Stage III turbo kit and all the supporting mods, but my car ADD wouldn't let me install all the parts. The second time around, I had a full "stage two" kit ready to go, and my ADD took over once again.

2011 WRX Limited

She was "Stage II" with a Cobb AP custom tune, full TBE exhaust with muffler delete. Very fun, but my first wife made me not want to own this car anymore, so I sold it, and she left. I then deployed to Afghanistan.

I'm going to stop here because this could go on forever.

Last edited by Vectors2final; 04-07-2015 at 08:13 AM..
Appreciate 1