09-14-2016, 09:25 PM   #15
Bashful
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Some Germans

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine M4 View Post
Hey at least we both did not bought the M4 GTS, I would not be feeling well, I will probably would like my money back, hopefully this competition brings new M's with proper performance....
What a joke....

Look historically, a car like the corvette in any iteration throughout time puts up numbers that challenge or exceed the very top exotic cars, or the GTR also exceeds most.....

This is irrelevant.....we are not unaware of cars like vetted, Z28's 1LE's, or shelby 350's...they are immaterial to the purchase of the GTS.

Were you not made aware of all the cars that are 'better' than the regular m4 (that it looks like you drive) at a lower price according to a keyboard warrior who thinks they know what they are talking about?

-See what I'm getting at? hint...hint....

The M4 GTS is truly special car that is an absolute livewire to drive, BMW has absolutely not lost its way...the car is exceptional.... unfortunately most people won't get the chance to find out. Some tenths here or there on a given day is irrelevant..... otherwise we should only be buying ACR's at this point...

b/c that car is freaking amazing and faster than everything at this point.
Appreciate 3
VCP1390.00
CanAutM321132.50