Kung Fu English
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3 ZCP MG/SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Fu English View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky View Post
Anymore feedback on these pads for track/HPDE use? My RS29s are getting thin and when I went to place an order for a fresh set, I noticed that they appear to be backordered everywhere. I ordered a set of power stops instead and am curious what to expect in terms of general performance as well as vs the pagids
I've never run Pagids but the power stops seem adequate. They certainly last long. I have experienced some fade after about 30 minutes of my 2nd or 3rd session. Don't usually fade in the first session. And I've done 4 full track days, about 2 hours of track time each day, and they still have 3/4 pad thickness at least.
I spoke a bit too soon it seems.

On my 5th track day my pads exploded basically. Cracked and fell apart after 2nd session. Glad they stayed together to get in pits. I had a spare set of front powerstops I swapped to. You can see in the 1st pic the thickness of the old pads compared to new. They are certainly worn, but still about 25% thick and I'm disappointed they fell apart.

Total wear time: 5 track days, 7 autocrosses, 1 summer of daily driving (5 months total).

Not sure how this compares to Pagids and other options but I'm not entirely thrilled.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0