04-28-2020, 02:18 PM   #20
23109VC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGunn View Post
Dealers aren’t being very aggressive with their pricing yet from my experience. Been in the Market for 16/17 M3 or M4 with Manual trans. Throwing some lowball offers that aren’t insulting by any means and they’ll come down like $500 haha Guess I’ll be waiting
I've also been emailing dealerships asking for offers and incentives on both leases for M4's and CPO vehicles. I've had no luck finding any real "deals" or dealers willing to reduce prices.

One dealership in Southern California flat out told me that their prices are already discounted and there's no negotiating. I then got an email a week later from the same sales guy telling me he sold 2 M4's on the weekend...

Well I assume there may be more demand and interest in enthusiast vehicles like M3 and M4... The market is the market and if used car prices are dropping and people are losing their jobs they are going to be less potential buyers and prices are going to have to come down. I'm not an expert but if I was looking to buy I think I would want to hang on for a couple more months and watch what happens

The cars are going to continue to come
Off lease, and the prices sure as hell are not going to go up ...so waiting only gives you the potential to see prices drop if it happens.
Appreciate 0