02-24-2022, 05:14 PM   #15
Westersund
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfritz27 View Post
Seems like a neat setup for the price point. You should post the details/pics in Track and/or Brakes sub-forum. This is kind of buried in this Classified section.

For brake cooling newbs like myself, does the kit come with decent install instructions?
Thanks! The kit has a functional focus rather than bling and I want to keep it affordable. There's carbon kits that's 2-3 times as expensive that look cool, but if you're after the function I think my kit is a good option. I appreciate the support, not sure I want to "spam" different boards since I'm not a regular here at the M3/M4 forum. I regularly visit the Z4 M and M2 sections though. If people like what my kit have to offer I hope the word will spread.

I have a simple guide how to install the kit, it's pretty straight forward and easy (especially if you wrench yourself). But if someone needs help or just have questions I'm here to help.