View Single Post
      04-04-2024, 05:26 AM   #7
Monkibouy
Rep
Drives: BSM F80

Following up on this, the driver's side strut mount was replaced and the pulling/instability issues are GONE . Oddly enough, I couldn't feel any binding or obvious signs of wear in it while it was unloaded. All is not well, though, because I also discovered that the driver's side strut is leaking. Again . Starting the warranty process again with Evolve/Bilstein and heavily considering moving to a different setup. With the money I've spent on this kit + troubleshooting and removing/reinstalling (never mine the time investment...), I could have just started with 2 way adjustable JRZ/MCS or gone with a 3DM Ohlins R&T kit and even saved a bit of money. Live and learn, amirite?

** EDIT **

I spoke too soon - instability and pulling issues are still present but muted compared to before and I still get EDC intervention/pushing on relatively tame turns/interchanges. There's also an occasional pogo effect on the front end (left to right) that I'm noticing that wasn't as obvious beforehand with the other issues still present. Still working with the vendor to get the RMA processed.

Last edited by Monkibouy; 04-15-2024 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: Drivability update
Appreciate 1