View Single Post
      04-11-2024, 05:41 PM   #27
NSX2M4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 ZCP- RIVIAN R1S QUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikM2 View Post
I need new rubber on mine as my original PSS are done. The PS4S rate better than the PSS so it's interesting to read these reviews. The Pilot Sport S 5 is now out but finding them in Canada in any sizes is currently impossible and I can't wait.

One question if anyone knows - Can you size up to a 295 for the rear or a wider size on the front over the stock 285 / 265 oem set up? Does it rub with stock suspension?
Not sure, but why would you go wider on the front? The traction problems are from the rear. The PS4S are really good tires. However, they were designed for other vehicles for the front and the G series for the rears only. The G series is generally a softer car even though quicker. The PSS star spec were designed specifically for this car.
Lastly, for all the peeps here looking for specific scientific data that suggests this, I have none! lol
In my, "opinion" the OE PSS are what this car needs to be wearing for a stock car.