View Single Post
      04-24-2024, 05:27 PM   #30
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by noemon View Post
My Intrax arrived, installed the fronts today will tackle the rears tomorrow.

Questions:

1) Where did they mount the accelerometer? I tie wrapped it on a hydraulic line and made sure both are sitting on the same height.

2) What settings are you running? .ie how many clicks front and rear?
1 - place a plastic bag over the connector and zip tie it to a convenient location that doesn’t move with steering and suspension travel.

2 - iirc, you’re running spring rates close, or identical, to stock rates. I believe there’s at least only one other person running Intrax dampers with remote reservoirs and much higher spring rates. So your non-remote dampers will have different damping rates even for the same number of clicks and your softer springs will require far less damping to control unsprung and sprung masses. Assuming your dampers have 20 clicks of adjustability, I’d recommend starting around 5 clicks from fully open (minimum damping settings) and adjust from there. If you were on a track, I’d recommend starting both at 0 (fully open) and adjust R until things feel well controlled. Then start increasing C until you achieve the ride quality or performance you’re looking for.
Appreciate 1
noemon90.50