View Single Post
      10-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #20
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

I like the sound of the guy behind GT. He feels like an utter perfectionist, unlike Forza who go out measure the car and punch the specs into a model to create the game version of it (see the veyron video) and then dream up some fictional "mods", Kazunori drives all of the cars (expect probably the Fezza F1 ones and the Citroen concept) and he knows exactly how to convey the actual sensation in his work.

We've also never had to pay for an update with Prologue, the real game itself will come packaged with enough content to keep people occupied for years unlike the very commercial world of Forza updates (and the time we have to wait for them to materialize)

Iam looking forward to my copy of the third version of Forza but there is no doubt that Gran Turismo is worth the wait.

To put this into perspective, there are many kinds of soft drinks: Dr Pepper, Pepsi, Fanta, Big Red etc but there is only one Coke and GT is it.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0