View Single Post
      10-25-2017, 04:31 PM   #197
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatte View Post
As of right now, a MT for the next generation of M cars is not likely except for the M2.

It might change that but as of right now, a MT is not being considered for the next generation of M3/M4 despite all the logical reasons that we might consider.
I remember the same thing was said prior to the F10 M5, too. It ended up happening anyway, but only for the US. With the F90, its now gone completely. We are definitely in the twilight years of the MT in the M3 and M4, no doubt. We'll see whether there is one more round left or if the current generation is really it for good.

Quote:
I am not sure if I can change your mind but there is another car (little more updated) in a different color that has a trunk badge which says M3 CS. This is the M3 CS.
Like I said in a post above, even if its called that, there's something going on here. I have my doubts that BMW is going to leave themselves in a place where they have to either expose the OLED tail lights as a multi-thousand dollar surcharge for the M4 CS, or try to inflate the M3 CS MSRP to near the M4 CS despite it lacking those as a selling point.
Appreciate 0