11-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #17
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
Can I make a few suggestions? I think the headlight shape could remain identical to the F30, i.e. no flick up at the top. The kidneys will likely change up a bit.

Also, I think the the lower bumper intakes will flare up more like a cross between the 1M and this Arkym front end:
I agree with the flared intakes, as that seems to be the current design language that BMW is employing in cars like the F10 M-Sport, the F10 M5, the 1M, and others.

I don't agree with keeping the headlights identical to the F30. History has shown with the E46 and E9X M3s that BMW has not made the headlights identical to their non-M sedan equivalents (i.e. the F30), so giving the lights their own unique flair in this render is the right thing to do. Of course, who knows what that flair will actually look like.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0