Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjaspreet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Sold my M4, went to a C7 Z06 for a bit, then we got my wife an S3 and I loved the AWD, so I hopped into a 2017 GT-R. Really enjoyed that thing for a while and then we found out we are expecting our first, so we got her an SUV (kept the S3 for now) and I traded my GT-R out for an RS7. I used to think my E92 was my favorite all-around car, but the RS7 takes the cake. Now I'm just not sure if I want to hop into an SUV myself (X5M), tune my RS7, or hop into an RS7 Perf.
How did you like the z06 compared to the m4, gtr? Looking to get out of the m4 soon for a more performance oriented car and so far the z06 seems to be on the top of my list.
I also just realized that you mentioned the GTR. I also really enjoyed the GT-R and the only reason I considered purchasing it was the 2017 redesign. Bought it, and then immediately got a midpipe. The sound was perfect as that point as the 2017+ comes with a titanium rear section. Added intakes and a tune and it was a really fun little rocket that you could just smash the gas and hold on. There always seemed to be something missing though. It begged you to thrash it, but it never did it for me- in any category. It looked good though! I preferred the Z06 handling but the GTR speed.
Attached Images

'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 3