Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
That's pretty much the way I'm thinking about it. But I've got about a year to go back and forth on it, consider at least a dozen other cars, obsess over colors and other trivial matters, and waste many hours on spreadsheets before I need to finalize a decision.
I've had a bunch of convertibles, but it gets ridiculously hot here in the summer. If the seats had some sort of cooling feature it would be an easier decision.
Yeah, I've thought about that. Plus I live West where there are too many bugs at night to drive around with top down. So convertible would mainly be for the winter. Combined with mostly highway driving, not sure it's worth it for me. However, the are some perfect weekend days in the winter that make me wish I had one and since it's a lease I might give one a try out.
There are bugs everywhere in the summer. Does not matter if you live off of US One or off of the turnpike at Lake Worth Road. While there are a few select days that I miss the convertible, I really did not use the convertible top but a handful of times a year. After having 4 of them, I just stopped buying them. Last one was the E46 m3 and that was 10 years ago. I don't miss them.....
Well if you exit on Lake Worth Road from the Turnpike and follow Lake Worth Road west until it ends... I'm west of that. So this is my exact concern with a convertible - how much will I actually put the top down.
Oh....so you are really west like the Loxahatchee area? Now I know what you mean. The love bugs must have been killing you the last couple of weeks.