View Single Post
      04-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #118
pinnaclebass
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: e36 328i

I like Calmwinds' approach I just ask you get the man back to the office ASAP, with or without the car, matters not to me.
Info would be nice...

Now with that being said and how the good Private Gomer Pyle used to say
Surprise... Surprise, Surprise!!
What will the good Doctor's surprise be in store for us fellow BMW enthusiasts??

A lot of rumors, theories and misinformation have been floating around here and else where. Our good friends in Germany are not even privy to what is going about. We can only sit idly by while big decisions are being thought up and tested at the BMW Welt, this is what troubles us most this is very upsetting to say the least!!

What I wonder most is will this Bavarian sedan be the one to scoop up or will the 1M coupes' successor be everything you wanted and more???

No I do not want an M4 super coupe... or F82 I'm sure it will be nice but I always was more of a sedan man, yet this F22 M2?? coupe seems promising. I Used to own an E30 they don't get much better than that in terms of size and toss-ability. New premium cars have lost that feel hence the return of this segment in the 1M coupe and Toyota and Subies new FRS and BRZ models... possibly more to follow.

I do not care about cylinder count, I want 475 to 550 Nm, six speed manual gear box, LSD, sport suspension, etc etc. Keep your safety electronics to yourself.
Coupe or sedan that is the question!~~ Whether 'tis nobler in the coupe or the sedan... what shall be your fortune? F82 M, F80 M, or F22 M??

Til that time for unveiling I happily wait and will continue to drive a remarkable specimen of Bavarian history a 1996 E36 328i sport sedan 5 speed no ASC with a 3.15 LSD.
Appreciate 0