View Single Post
      02-27-2024, 07:58 PM   #2
heymarkv
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

So, I told myself that I was going to keep it stock (That was a lie)

June 2022 @ 9k Miles:
- Swift Spec-R Lowering Springs
- Burger Motorsports Wheel Spacers – 15mm F, 12mm R
- 1ne Performance Carbon Fiber Diffuser, Trunk Lip, and Lower Splitters
- Active Autowerke Exhaust Tips in Brushed Stainless finish
- IND Paint Matched Rear Reflectors
- OEM Black M4 Badge

Essentially, I just wanted to do a nice OEM+ styling at this beginning phase of modding the car. Just a couple small things to make the car look more aggressive.

I absolutely love the Swift lowering springs, I was genuinely surprised that they had better ride quality than stock. Compared to stock which was very harsh over bumps, the Swift Springs absorbs bumps better, resulting in a smoother and less jarring ride in a car that was already extremely stiff from the factory. For a set of springs that also lets me retain my EDC functionality and isn’t that expensive, I think that it’s a fantastic first mod for the car for an OEM+ phase.

1ne Performance – top tier customer service when I was inquiring about CF parts on their website, they would immediately get back to me on Instagram and tell me what was in-stock, and when other items were coming in. (I’ve been burned by a different company in the past trying to buy a VIS CF Demon Trunk for my old Hawkeye a lifetime ago, so making sure parts are in-stock / ETA when they will be for expensive pieces is very important to me.) 1ne Performance team are super helpful, quick to respond, and their carbon fiber is high quality for a fair price in my eyes, fitment & finish was fantastic.

Linked up with my best friend Derek Palmer who is an automotive & motorsports photographer to do the first proper photoshoot of the car now that it was in a state worthy of a photoshoot and it was definitely worth the 5am meeting time! Here's a BTS I took of Derek while we shot my car together.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M_Torx335.50