View Single Post
      04-12-2015, 03:51 PM   #9
marrk
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: pinto

///Log Update 4.12.15

Blasty the M3 and I are still getting to know each other. This is only the 3rd time I've taken her out (been busy with the baby) and I've got about 100 miles on her.

///Driver notes

First new owner impressions, one word... Amazing. I was giving her a gentle but spirited drive with RPMs below 5k and speed below 85mph. But I've quickly realized that this car is fast, really fast. The torque is amazing and is always on tap. I now have to keep a close eye on the speedometer because 100mph comes up quickly. So cliche, but she also handles like she's on rails. But the ride is still comfortable for me and I drive in the city. I've also come to realize that I'll probably never get to take it to its full limits, even if on the track because I know I'm no F1 driver. Her potential greatly surpasses my skill level but I'm ok with that. I have a bunch of divers watches that can go into great sea depths and I can barely swim, lol. But I appreciate them none the less.

///Looks

She is a looker for sure. An amazing design with a perfect balance of elegance, sportiness and aggression. And Mineral Grey, in my humble opinion, is one of the best colors for this car. It shows off the curves of the car really well and throws off a million shades of grey depending on the light. Unlike colors like white or orange with photos representing the color well, I feel MG looks so much better in real life than in photographs. When I ordered it, I was worried that the color was too subdued for such an awesome car but that's not the case. She gets attention, looks and compliments everywhere I go and that actually surprised me.

///End

Overall I love her. No regrets so far if you're on the fence, don't be and buy one asap.

Appreciate 3