View Single Post
      12-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #45
Ryan@IND
United_States
Rep
Drives: ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mikey e90 View Post
Good eye! I was about to ask the same question.. Regardless though, I still think the traditional style tips look fantastic compared to the multi-piece fad we are starting to see on exhausts nowadays That diffuser is simple, but yet absolutely stunning at the same time!

IND- Are all these parts going to be available on the M3 as well? (Specifically the side skirts and rear edges around the outside of the rear bumper)

///Mikey
3D Design will have F80 M3 specific side skirts and trunk spoiler. The front bumper cover and rear bumper cover are the same BMW part number, so no need for a F80 specific solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Body kit looks fantastic. .Am I seeing things are the inboard tips fake, or does the pipe come over the top and cant bee seen from this angle?
As for the tips, they are functional. 3D Design's technology partner for their exhaust system is Arqray. Below is a photo taken by our friends over at EAS. If you look at the outlet pipe design for inner tips, you will see the pipe takes a very sharp angle up and a right angle to the canister. This is the reason the tip gives the look of a dummy pipe.