View Single Post
      04-24-2024, 04:00 PM   #9
perfectgradeF82cs
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4cs

The car previously had a set of KW V3 coil-overs; the difference is night and day. Additionally, I have converted all the suspension arms over to SPL parts. Between the revised suspension geometry and Nitron system, the car has been completely transformed. I can now feel each wheel independently maintain traction over uneven road surfaces. The way the car settles after hitting a bump is completely different than the KW system I previously had. Rather than bouncing multiple times causing the vehicle to be unstable, the nitrons simply absorb the bump settling the car instantaneously. It was a bizarre feeling as I went from clenching my teeth while going over potholes to being pleasantly surprised by the compliant nature of the vehicle. The car has almost no body roll and handles like a full-on-track car that's surprisingly pleasant to drive on the street. In terms of spring rates, I have not noticed any significant understeer. This could be the result of implementing the full suite of SPL arms coupled with the aggressive track alignment.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1