05-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #239
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
That's ok, will be up at road America in 2 weeks, will be on the lookout, but still have not seen one 1m on track. I'm not complaining or bitching or being argumentative, just expressing a concern that seems valid based on other non BMW turbos that I've seem have problems (evos, gtr, turboed miatas, etc) and yes the 335i on track. Someone's a bit defensive
I don't think you are being argumentative at all. and I am nope... not defensive.. but rather OFFENSIVE! .
I am just trying to educate many of you that are apparently not operating from an INFORMED perspective. and let me tell ya, it's HARD WORK!

So now that you know better.... let's not hear you say limp mode and M car until you personally SEE it happen? There is no reason to perpetuate a myth and now you have every reason not to. . As far as no 1Ms on track in the area... really odd. Every event I have been to in the last year there were three or more. There were 6-8 in Denver at HPR, 3 at harrris hill road in TX in March, 6 at the Lone Star Chapter event at Cresson in April etc..

Keep in mind that the events I have run are BMW CCA events... perhaps you are running events with other organizations..

Looks like the closest I will be to you will be Ofest at Mid Ohio... Come on by and I'll " buy" you a Spaten.

Should you decide to come south for an event... I'll be happy to meet up!

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 05-24-2012 at 02:25 PM..
Appreciate 0