Thread: Burger Tuning
View Single Post
      12-31-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
Need4spd28
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Thumbs down Burger Tuning

I'll try to keep this simple and straight to the point, but given how poor my experience with Burger was I'm compelled to write some kind of review.

So I ordered a set of their exhaust tips from them back in mid November, expecting to get them the week before, or at the very least the week of Thanksgiving. Three days go by and I notice that the shipment had been created (probably automated) but that the package had never been given to the carrier. So at this point I reach out to Burger for the first time to inquire about the status of the order.

As some of you may know now they were on backorder for quite awhile, but it seemed as though they never had any intention of actually informing me of this. Good thing I reached out I guess, only it doesn't seem to me that the customer should have to if there is a known backorder.

It took another day or so to determine that they wouldn't actually be available for about 45 days, at which point I was given the option of cancelling the order. By this point I'm thinking these guys are kind of a bunch of clowns so the decision to cancel the order was an easy one.

Never received any confirmation that the order was actually cancelled and after about a week I still didn't have a refund, so once again, I reach back out to Burger. In essence what I was told was that oops, the order was never actually cancelled and that "I'll cancel it for real this time." That's the best you can do? Alrighty then.

Several more days go by and still no refund, so..... You guessed it, I reach back out to Burger, and at this point I am CONVINCED that they are in fact a bunch of clowns. Never did get any kind of a response. Nothing. Not one word. And definitely no refund.

As of today it's been about a month and a half and I still don't have my $199 back, at least not from them. Fortunately, these days the consumer still has some form of recourse. Instead, I had to call my credit card company, dispute the charge, and have them give me my money back.

In spite of the otherwise good reputation they seem to have around here, if someone asked me my thoughts on Burger Tuning these are the words that would come to mind:

- Disorganized
- Poor communication
- Jokers (not in a humorous way)
- Unprofessional
- Shady
- Thieves
Appreciate 0