Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 1M sold - M4 MW DKG ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4 JTD View Post
Great pic’s – Thanks Neil!

Quick question..

Do you (or anyone in the UK on here) know if the white/grey contrast stitching displayed on all M4’s with black interiors (both LKSW & X3SW) at the various global motor shows (including this event) + every interior imagine on the BMW.CO.UK and BMW.COM, is standard in the UK with both black leather interiors (LKSW & X3SW) + does not come under the future 2015 “Sakhir Orange, Silverstone, Yellow or Blue Individual” contrasting stitching option?

I’m struggling to get confirmation from my dealer or BMW UK.

I've ordered standard "Black Extended Merino Leather - Code: LKSW" on my M4 and I'm really hoping the white/grey contrast stitching is standard otherwise I fear the interior will be too dark/black with no relief (especially as I've spec'd the Carbon trim as well).

Many thanks,
Joe
100% sure the grey contrast stitching is standard if you chose the black full leather option. Don't worry
"... on the smiles-per-mile charts, the 1-series M coupe can't be beat. It is a challenging piece, a triple-X-rated driver's machine for semi-professionals. Its handling balance provides an open invitation to indulge in latent oversteer, and provides an opportunity to separate the men from the boys. It is an absolute hoot on the track and an addictive plaything on your favorite twisty back road. "
Appreciate 0