05-25-2014, 10:04 AM   #92
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgdog View Post
I am on an allocation list and really looking forward to this new M-car. Loved my e46M3, really loved my e92 M3 as I modded it and had it on the track at least 60 days. Now I am having another experience on track with a Porsche which I also love. But I need a fun car to drive daily and any car I buy I want to be able to take to the track occasionally and have fun with it. The idea of a good fuel range for road trips and torque for everyday fun really appeals to me. I remember when I had the e46M3 and was not yet into tracking yet I came to the conclusion that the only time I really got to enjoy the engines performance was on freeway onramps.

The reviews on the e92 when it first came out were not all positive. This situation is no different. Will test drive soon and make my final decision but I suspect I will own this car and love it. Can't see anything else in this price range that comes close in terms of performance and everyday practicality.
Hey, which dealership's waiting list are you on? what is your production week? Come join us on the regional Northwest sub forum.