Vegetable
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 MT, 2024 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekfelix1 View Post
Hey, whats up community?

I love cars! I have owned a Corvette, Hellcat, two GT-Rs, and I just got my first Bimmer about two months ago - a 2018 M4 ZCP 6MT. The previous owner also installed a clear bra, a nice carbon fiber/alcantara M steering wheel, and a REMUS exhaust.

What sold me on the car was the manual transmission, I6 twin turbo, all the carbon fiber, and 450 horses ain’t bad either! I also wanted to reduce my cost - the M4 is about $400 less a month than the GT-R was, and maintenance is included up until 36k miles.

Unfortunately, after two months of ownership, I am starting to feel like the car is slower than I expected. Also, the depreciation is steep. I am in the car business, so I like to shop online for whatever is out there. Just toying with the idea of trading the car in, I am barely seeing $50k with 11k miles. The vehicle was about $80k new.

I love the design and have always been a fan which is why I finally decided to buy one. But, I guess I am a little disappointed with the performance compared to the cost, and I am wondering if maybe there is something I am not seeing. So I am asking for a little guidance.

Thanks for the help!
BM3 stage 1 OTS is all that is needed here
sport6.00