miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a disturbed shark!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by crltsz
Went to Braman BMW to check out the new F80/F82. They had a MW F80 and a AY M4 in the showroom.

Cars looked great. Was able to sit down and play around them a bit, interior looks very much improved, I`m 6'3 and the seats felt very good. Was able to turn the M3 on and surprisingly it had a very gargling aggressive tone while warming up. Overall, M3 really takes it for me. The rear arches look very aggressive compared to the M4. The M4 looks great but too similar to the current 435i in my opinion. The CF roof on the M3 also looks incredibly in person.

About Braman BMW, very disappointed.

1. M3 has a $25,000 Mark Up
2. No test drives

How is one supposed to buy a car for a $25,000 mark up and cant even test drive it? Aren't DEMO/Launch Cars there precisely so potential new buyers can go and test drive them?

It was either loosing $25,000 over 2-3 months or order one and wait. So I left and drove myself to Lauderdale BMW in Pines and ordered one and will be here in August/September.

If you havent done so, make sure to check the car in person. Pictures dont do them justice.
Interesting that Pines BMW can get you a car by Aug/Sept.

I have had one on order from them since late last year with a May allocation and it still hasn't been built. Should be here around the end of August with a scheduled production date of week 28.

I did get to test drive their BSM M3 on Monday and I am still grining like an idiot

Best of luck getting one, I agree that above MSRP is ridiculous for a non-limited production model; it's definitely worth the wait though...
Appreciate 0