View Single Post
      04-10-2012, 06:14 AM   #73
kueks29
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

You can now discuss what you want.

My lease runs until the end of February 2013! I've asked several people the M-GmbH is a definite opinion as to whether I could go directly to the F80 again or my need to renew!
Definitive answer was from several points of the M-GmbH:
"If you take around 4-6 weeks, it would just get there!"
For me this means in plain text: Sometime in April 2013, the first vehicle delivered to customers.

Furthermore, I was already signaled that customers will be invited in November, turning the car ever had a couple of rounds.
Likewise, I was also signaled that I order the 18.11. should be kept free for a short trip to sunny climes ...

Also I was told by several places of the M-GmbH named as the September start date for production. With the simple background:
You have several hundred cars and finished as an M3 expensive to manufacture than an F30, probably only every 22nd be produced car an M3. Although one more 30th of each Car speaks.
They should then be sufficient to produce vehicles "early 2013" to him officially in the spring at the same time introducing the world.
In addition, the vehicles overseas for 8-10 weeks in the container still go on trips ...

Sorry, but for me all the statements in this regard seem more than logical and realistic. So I'm still assuming that April 2013, the F80 is delivered to customers.

Edit: Just with my customers phoned consultant here in the M-base:
His simple message: "on order as of January 2013, the first vehicles to be delivered in early summer, then ..."
Appreciate 0