View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #199
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

We can now of course determine an opinion of the M4's appearance due to two factors , the BMW 4er Coupe Concept and scoop photographs of the M3.
Some minor cosmetic issues such as the mirrors and wheels remain but I would say that the render is very much around 97% of the production M4.

Yes I have said it . M4. Just as I have been saying for the past two years it will be the M4. You would be surprised how many dismissed the name on the opening press days at the NAIAS where colleagues had to bat away nonsense question of "will there be an M3 ?, will there be a 3er Cabrio ? Amongst others that refused to accept the common sense part of the decision.

Seems many cannot get their head around that with M4 there is that opportunity to introduce a new icon to BMW M. If you get it right and be original as your philosophy you can conceive a legend and the platitudes that follow. Get it wrong and you have an Audi RS 5.