View Single Post
      03-31-2018, 05:43 AM   #8
tomwrigleyperformance
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

So time for an update, the way I'm looking too style the car in OEM +. So I've started by fitting some for the Genuine BMW M Performance Products.

M Performance LED Race Wheel
M Performance Carbon Gear Selector
M Performance Carbon and Alcantara Gear Selector Surround
M Performance Carbon and Alcantara handbrake
M Performance Carbon and Alcantara Centre Arm Rest

Really happy with how its all come out and I feel it really compliments the rest of the carbon that was already on the inside. I must say its so nice to work with the Genuine BMW parts as they fit so nicely.

Next up is the exhaust, now this was a tricky decision I looked into all the top brands but Ive decided too go for an M performance with Carbon Tips. Im also going to keep the secondary cats in.

I managed to pick up a second hand one with only a few thousand miles on it and in as new condition for a snip of the new price.

Stock:

M Performance:

So happy with this exhaust, the noise is absolutely awesome whilst still keeping OEM valves so its can be turned off. It also looks great with the carbon tips on the carbon diffusor.

At the moment the car is totally stock with just the exhaust fitted and there is absolutely no drone on the motorway which is brilliant yet when in sport mode the exhaust sounds a lot more raucous with lots of pops and bangs..... Chuffed

Last edited by tomwrigleyperformance; 02-16-2019 at 05:59 AM..
Appreciate 0