View Single Post
      04-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #10
tomwrigleyperformance
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

BMW HAS Kit

For the suspension on my car I've chosen to go with the Genuine BMW HAS kit for now, I will be revisiting this on the car as I'm working closely with MSS Kits to develop one of their legendary height adjustable kits for the BMW platform.

Before

After

Much happier with the ride height of the car now and with these kits its also nice that the ride comfort is not compromised.

Next up is the bit I've been looking forward too the most. The brakes! I've developed a few kits for the M2/M3/M4 depending on requirements.

I must say the stock brakes on the F series have been massive improvement on previous models with the stock car coming with monobloc calipers all round, however with some hard even on the road I've found it doesn't take long for them too fade.

The 2 kits I've developed are:
18 inch wheel kit
362mm 6 Pot Fornt Kits
352mm 4 Pot Rear Kit

19 Inch + wheel kit
390mm 6 Pot Front kit
378mm 4 pot Rear Kit

Front Kit:

Taking measurements

Stock Front's

390mm Front Kit

Rear Kit

Stock Rears

378mm Rear Kit

Im very happy with how the kits have come out, they are an awesome improvement over stock both performance and atheistically wise. All my kits are carefully designed to integrate with the car as good as if it was from factory so all kits come complete and as a plug and play setup with the only modifications required is the removal of the dust guards.

I have some of the Radical II calipers on order now so they should be here soon, looking forward too getting these fitted. I also have come of the M performance 763M wheels in satin black on order, I have opted for the M2 setup so it will have 19s all round.

Last edited by tomwrigleyperformance; 02-16-2019 at 06:00 AM..
Appreciate 0