View Single Post
      12-09-2017, 01:16 AM   #77
135Hoser
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 m4 zcp

This was a very interesting thread to read... Sorry, Tedious.

I enjoyed reading VF Engineerings detailed responses. It is nice to see a company representative who is on the forums actively that has a clue.

I actually before this wasn't so hot on the HEX ecu flash, but reading VF's posts has inspired more confidence. I really like that VF is upfront with providing a stock dyno plot, and then compares it against the tune versions. APR I know for sure does this which I like, and burger tuning provides them as well.

BM3/PTF on the bootmod3 website, I spent a little bit looking around, checked a few sections for the s55 and the OTS bit, and I couldn't find any dyno plots for their product. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm just saying if they do, they haven't put the pictures up on what I assume is their official website (bootmod3.com)

I just think some people on here are trying real hard to be internet hard-asses for no good reason. Good on you VF for showing them more respect than they showed you, and answering their questions in a professional manner.
Appreciate 2