TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Alpine328i View Post
couldnt have said it better myself. that is exactly the case here which alot of people dont understand. the bigger the car the higher the number, plain and simple.
I don't think anyone is going to fully understand until the final model is released.

I don't care what they name it so I'm not going to argue that but I still don't see how and why people think the 4-Series will be anything different - it's not going to be a baby 6-Series where's it's going to blow people's minds in this class of cars. From the spy pictures, it looks like going mimic the F30 3-Series like the E92 did to the E90 and I don't think any one really thought they were really different. You could sit in an E90 and then in a E92 and I doubt you would say they feel different. The drive, while not 100% the same, feels very similar.

I guess it comes down to how you really view the E92 and E90. If you thought they were truly different cars, well you're going to think the 4-Series is a brand new car. If you're like me who thought the E92/E90 were pretty much the same with the only difference being the number of doors.

No one knows for sure with the limited info out there but I just don't see anything that says it's going to be heads and shoulders above the 3-Series.
Appreciate 0