CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
And I, for one, cannot rest my arm on the window frame as it is uncomfortable to me even in several different BMWs. On long journeys, I rest my arms on both the arm rests (the sliding centre one is genius) so I can see why the CS/GTS could be uncomfortable to some.

I've had a look in ETK and if the numbers are true, the weight savings are minimal. Think the standard stereo actually saves some weight compared to Harman Kardon. What would save even more weight are manual seats... Yet, I have seen only memory seats in CS press cars.
From the reviews I've read thus far, quite a few press cars had manual seats.

I, for one, would still opt for the electric seats. With two drivers in our household (for both our cars), it is very convenient for the seat to automatically adjust for each driver when they step into the car. I was actually worried that the CS would not be available will electric seats.

I think the single zone climate control also saves a bit of weight over the dual zone with less ducting, dampers and heat exchangers needed.

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0