02-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #94
NAV8TT
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 ///M3 E92 DCT ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyZone
Thank you Scott for the info! Really happy to hear about the mirrors being covers for the real deal.

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=809640

Just found these spy shots of the regular 4-series. Honestly, in those pics it looks so far from the 4-series Concept it's not even funny. My hope lies upon the new M4 now, which looks very promising. However, I'm mostly interested to find out how it drives! The 1M was absolutely amazing, whereas the new M5 has been a bit of a let down honestly (to me that is..). I hope BMW gets it right this time. The rumored weight reduction seems as if they're moving in the right direction. I just hope they offer the car with a proper manual transmission.

If the final outcome is anything close to the renders, I would love adding it to my garage in a couple of years. Need to go through the E46 M3 and possibly E92 M3 first though!

Can anyone confirm whether or not the M3 Sedan Concept will be at Geneva? My airline tickets are booked for the 15th!
Thanks for posting this link.

You are right, the coupe is far and away from the concept especially when you look at the size of the car compared to the wheels. The car looks huge as compared to those wheels. Not sure if they have some spy shots there with 19" wheels and lower suspension (im assuming sport suspension) coz the bigger the wheels and the lower the suspension the better this car looks and the closer it gets to concept. In retrospect, the concept coupe had amazing wheels and a very low suspension which gave it that astonishing look IMHO. However, I like the spy photos of the M4, so far it looks closer to the coupe concept than the actual regular coupe in those spy shots.