View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
NickRac
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018

Great review! I like at about 8:26 where you say "I tend to slow down before the end of the runway"!!!

I see you're in Southport - are you headed up to C&C in New Canaan next week?

Final Edit:

I posted right away to save this spot in the thread. Unlike some other people posting "Awesome review" on a 28 minute review only 2 or 8 minutes after posting I did watch the entire thing.

You and I have similar feelings to almost the entire car...

People who haven't driven it yet do not understand the torque and the low end power. It is ENORMOUS. I'm coming from an F10 M5 and a Maserati GranTurismo(V8 NA engine). This car pulls HARD, from a stoplight, on the freeway, anywhere it's a serious serious car.

The sound is amazing in the car after engine warms up. Most videos are showing cold startup. I believe the car starts and keeps the valves closed until engine warms up enough. I know there is a wired mod for the M5 now that forces all valves open at all times. ExhaustMiester is the name I believe. Maybe we'll get the same for us!

I had an e93 - also a interlagos blue - and I agree 100% - the tech and the "toys" were lacking 100% This car is much better in terms of techs and toys.

How the hell did you find out about the light above the passenger sun visor?!?! You're ridiculous. Your dealer is poo(more below).

I'm not sure what you mean at 20:40 about the M mode...you're not talking about the M buttons are you?

At 22:00 what dealer did you use, I know you don't want to say it publicly but can you PM me as a local guy?

Look forward to seeing you on the streets!

Last edited by NickRac; 08-28-2014 at 08:37 PM..
Appreciate 0