View Single Post
      06-18-2014, 10:10 PM   #8
onatuesday
Captain
Rep
Drives: Hyundai

Saw your post in audizine but figured I'd post here:

I imagine there will be a DCT software update to smooth out the shifts and I also expect it to smoothen as the the car breaks in and the ECU learns your driving style.

How was the traction control system in the M3? This is my biggest gripe with BMW. Their traction control inteferes too much and it's very noticeable. Contrast that with Audi's which is barely noticeable and usually helps you rather than pull you back.

How did you like the paddles of the m3 vs the RS5? R they on the steering wheel or the column?

I'm also not a fan of the new M3s gauges. They look extremely boring...can you comment on that? I love the RS5s.

I'm not yet 100% convinced it is worth swapping the RS5 for but certainly options like full leather, HUD, and sakhir orange leather give it a slight edge. I believe the real world performance delta won't be that much greater than the RS5 except for the torque of course even if the paper test results say otherwise.

Overall the new M3 looks like a solid car. I can't wait to get behind the wheel. Thanks for the unbiased review!

Last edited by onatuesday; 06-18-2014 at 11:34 PM..
Appreciate 0