09-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #19
Tan
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Dinan M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's on first View Post
Nope. You?re missing everyone?s points. Not just mine.

GTS Front Lip on my car, absolutely rice. If it?s not tracked.

Extreme track focused items, on a non-tracked is rice/Poser/wanna be... whatever term people choose to use.

You asked for people opinions... you were given them.

Don?t ask questions if you don?t like people?s responses
My point is that you'd need to apply that same logic to even the most basic M Performance modification, like the standard M performance front lip (non GTS). I have zero problems and I was absolutely seeking to hear opinions on what people thought of the GTS wing. However, many of the members here put M Performance parts on their cars that never see the track . Hence, the same logic would apply to an OEM wing that you could just as easily order through your dealer and have slapped onto the car as easily as your front cf splitters / m perf front lip / m perf side skirts, etc. that have little benefit outside of the track. Nobody asks the question "are u taking it to the track?" when someone asks the opinion of a basic M performance lip.

Like I said, nothing against you disliking the wing aesthetically, but singling out one part and not saying the whole lot is in the same bucket unless you track is the part that I consider to be an unfair statement.
Appreciate 0