First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36toF30 View Post
I really don't understand why people like grey on cars, unless you just want it to be understated. Sure, it looks great with the sun shining on it, as does any metallic color. Without the sun shining on it, it looks drab and boring, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong -- the car looks great. But I think it looks even better in other colors.
I just don't understand why you don't understand that not everyone has the same taste in car colors as you. That is the reason they don't all come the color that you prefer. Differences in the way people think and act is what makes the world interesting and fun... we are not all the same. Maybe if BMW opted to offer colors other than powder baby blue, bright greenish gold, and metallic rust, I might have chosen something different myself. Since none of those colors looked good to me, I was left to chose white, black, or a shade in-between. Since the last three cars I've owner where AW, MW, and BS, if I wanted something different it was between SS and MG. I chose MG because in my opinion it looked good on a 428i that I saw on the dealers lot. After seeing pictures recently, I believe that MG looks better than any other current offings.

I hope this helps you understand a little better.
Appreciate 0