01-25-2018, 10:47 AM   #30
JuanK20
Second Lieutenant
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: AW F80 M3, AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixse View Post
How do you know hmm? You dont have any solid information of what happened prior to the beginning of this video. He could’ve been putting many other drivers life in danger, the way he was driving. All it takes is split second for these officers to get killed in duty. That m3 had dark tint (no idea what the deivers doing inside), and may have easily been running away from police. They wouldnt call for back up unless they suspect dui or prev record of problems.
All these anti-police brutality shi* has gone crazy over past couple yrs. sure some of the cases are bad, but majority of the cases start with sns comments like above, and next thing you know, the m3 driver didnt do Anything wrong and police harass the poor innocent young man.
I was just saying, solely judging on what's seen on the video, i don't think pulling out a gun was necessary. Not saying the driver is innocent at all, because he clearly is as moron, but if he was that much of a "danger" where lethal force may need to be used, the officer would have yanked him out of the car right away. Instead, he casually let him drive off to pull over on the corner. That right there, leads me to believe he wasn't a "threat" at the time.

Last edited by JuanK20; 01-25-2018 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 0