gerbs
woof
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madders View Post
I've walked right past several F30s before I realised what they were.

And to the opposite side of the discussion, when I see one within 100 feet of anywhere I am, even in pitch black on a highway and noticing the tail lights ahead, I know it's an F30. Every single one I see (and they are still a "rarity," even in LA) I notice and stare down.

I was questionable at first - Also one who really studies and stares down lines. I gave it a few weeks of thought. At first it seemed very brash and almost too fresh, but once I realized how similar it really is to the E90, you can see how severely improved and updated the lines really are; especially w/ the M Sport. One of my favorite things about the whole F30 is the M Sport rear bumper, it just adds that fat butt character and looks amazing.

All in all, I put my money where my mouth is and ordered one as soon as I saw that M Sport character tied in to the equation. Coming from an E92 M3 to boot!! The V8 is a bit too bulky for a city setting, even with the canyon roads and swooping valley roads. I miss my smooth N54 from the first 335i. Even though my HPFP exploded at 4400 miles

Quite surprised at myself to be honest.. I was "coupe-only" til further notice.. a Sedan? Yeah right.. But the F30 pushed me over the edge, quite easily.

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
Appreciate 0