07-22-2014, 07:32 AM   #15
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
No as my order got screwed up!The car was built without the EDC so I reordered the car which was to be a July production unit.I also changed my colour to Moonstone which pushed the car back to a late August build which means September delivery at best.It is a good thing that I did not do the Euro delivery as I would not have accepted the car if I had been thinking rationally This is the 3rd BMW in a row that has had equipment shortfalls or wrong colours that I have ordered.I have been shown the dealer receipt's of the order being correct so the issue seems to be an internal BMW issue!
Yes, I guess your right about that because the press and film crew was there documenting everything so if there was a major screw up that would not look good on BMW. I guess it is true stuff happens for a reason.

So my car sits in Halifax and gets pooped on by seagulls while it waits for a train that is not coming, so i hope it gets trucked in ASAP!

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0