View Single Post
      04-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #81
Uli_HH
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90)/ 523i Touring

I'm just have very bad feelings / fears regarding the F80 M3 sedan.

First Auto Bild wrote in its issue of last week a short article about the upcoming M based on the F30, in which it was just talked about an car based on the 4 coupe, coming End of 2013 and named M3 or M4 ... and now tomorrow brings the Autozeitung bringsan article about the M3 successor and then only is the speech about the Coupe and that it will come the end of 2013.

And there's always mentioned here by Scott26 and others of the end of 2013 (IAA 2013) as a premiere date for the new M3/M4 , I wonder, where there is still room for the F80 M3 sedan, which indeed originally was to appear well before the coupe.

I'm getting worried that with the M3 sedan BMW once again succumbed to the temptation might be to tilt an already finished developed vehicle from the program and to disappear into their secret garage.

For me the state of moving M3 F80 prototypes clearly demonstrates that this vehicle is 100% ready for production .. and could be presented at the end of 2012 if there is any will to do so.

Is there any possibility that the car(s) that we see in all recent SpyPics and Vid woulldn´t make it to the market and BMW/the M-GmbH only brings an M3/M4 in 4er Coupe form.

I hope not !!!

Greets Uli_HH
Appreciate 0