06-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #5
Mikster
Maverick
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoN][c View Post
Damn thats brutal. I ordered 3 weeks ago and got the Carbon interior and my production just completed today. So what did you end up going with? Or did you cancel the order? Maybe call a few other dealerships to see if they say the same thing.... u never know sometimes with these sales guys. Which dealership were you dealing with?
Well, I saw the email thread direct to BMW Canada, so I don't think it was dealer-specific. I ended up with Anthracite. I have that in my X6 and I don't mind it. I just wanted Piano black.

The dealer is Maranello. This will be our fourth BMW with them (one X5, two X6s, and now the M3.) So they gave me a great deal. I did go to other dealers as a sanity check, and also to see other colours. BMW Parkview has a APW M3, and a Austin Yellow M4 on display. Budds has one in SO and I think also in Yas Marina Blue but they didn't even bother sharpening their pencil.

BTW, Maranello has a black on black M3 on display, with Carbon fibre trim. They also have the M4 as the test car, also black on black.

M
Appreciate 0