View Single Post
      09-04-2014, 02:29 PM   #10
brianeck
Part Time Firetruck Crash Barrier
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340ix Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketBoots View Post
So if I understood this correctly, your Amaro Brown int M3 will be sent to your dealer? If so, that's not a bad deal. Pretty good service, if you ask me. You still get to have your ED experience, have fun with a nearly identical car, and get your real car pristine. I'm guessing the SO/Black M3 will be a dealer demo or something.
The way I understand it that is exactly right. I'm not complaining at all, as its basically a win win. I get a brand new M3, just like mine for my 1 week jaunt around Europe, and then I get my car brand new about 1-2 weeks later then it would have turned up anyway at the dealer. The dealer then sells my "other ED" car and probably fetches a great deal on it because they got it at ED invoice, so they profit even despite the 1100-1300 miles I put on it.

Come to think of it I should at least mention that and see if they'll move off my negotiated price, which is actually getting negotiated tomorrow. I've had a deposit in for 3 months but we still haven't actually signed the lease papers yet so I'm getting super nervous seeing as I'm supposed to leave Monday! I'm at 1k off ED MSRP, won't hurt to ask for another 1k off. I'll let you guys know if I make it and whether or not I have a car when I arrive haha.

m340ix Mineral Grey/Tacora Red
Appreciate 0