View Single Post
      06-21-2014, 12:25 AM   #14
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

Hello everyone! First update! New cars are being sold and released to customers for the last few days in the US of A. We have 9 entries so far. They are from Reid, GotEm4, AutoArmoursSD, GOLFFRR, Bluehinder, Mintpixels, kqian, Spencer25, and Viking123. Congrats to all new owners to these awesome M cars! A couple of entries are in the future. Since they are close enough, we will keep them in the survey.

The data set is very small at the moment. I suspect a lot of these cars, if not most, are dealer launch cars. So their configurations may not be good representation of what customer orders might look like. For example, all but one car has executive package. 4 out of 9 cars have manual transmission. But only 1 car so far has the light 19" wheels. All other cars have black 19" wheels. CCBs take rate is low, only 2 out of 9.

That is it for now. We are collecting all available option choices. If there are statistics you want to see, please post here and I will add them to the next report the best I can.

And new owners, please submit your entry to the survey as soon as your car is delivered to you. Thanks.
Attached Images